PPAI Announces Its 2024 Pyramid Award Finalists
PPAI has named the finalists of the Association’s 2024 PPAI Pyramid Awards. The annual awards honor creative excellence in the promotional products industry and recognize dependable suppliers, outstanding promotions, creative campaigns and exceptional craftsmanship by PPAI members.
This year, 66 companies have been named finalists
First presented in 1958, the PPAI Pyramid Award represents the pinnacle of achievement and honors the long-standing, collaborative partnerships between the PPAI family of members that differentiate strategic promotional marketing from the buying and selling of products. The award recognizes promotional products businesses and helps shine the spotlight on the collaborative business model unique to the industry.
Industry companies’ work is recognized in five categories, with most broken out into several subcategories. Learn more about the categories and look back at the 2023 Pyramid Award winners:
- Client Programs showcase distributors’ effective use of promo in creating creating programs and campaigns for their customers and end-users.
- Open to all PPAI members, the Marketing Programs categories recognize creative branding activities that deliver information about company identity, products or services to customers and prospects.
- The Supplier Decorating Categories celebrate the craftsmanship, successful delivery and creative service of promotional products suppliers.
- Technology Programs categories recognize industry members’ work in developing creative and effective websites and mobile applications.
- The PPAI Supplier Star competition allows PPAI member distributors to vote for their top supplier companies.
The PPAI Pyramid Award has stood the test of time and continues to advance the awareness and prestige of the industry’s talented companies and individuals. The 2024 winners include:
A+ Wine Designs
Ariel Premium Supply
Artistic Toys & Promotions
Artwork Services USA / AWS
Concepts & Associates
Doug Fregolle Promotions
EPromos Promotional Products
IICON Creative Strategies
Illinois Glove Company
Indiana Metal Craft
INM Marketing Group
Jornik Manufacturing Corp.
Opti Print and Fulfillment
Orbus Visual Communications
Raining Rose Promos
Six Twenty Six, LLC
Spector & Co
Stellar Lanyards North America
The MRL Group