SnugZ Announces Financial Leadership Change
Utah-based supplier SnugZ USA (PPAI 112982, S11) has announced a key leadership change to its financial team. Shelly Allred has joined the company as its new chief financial officer.
A Financial Leadership Change
Allred is new to the promo industry, but she joins SnugZ with years of experience in financial leadership.
- She previously worked in the auto and insurance markets.
- Allred came to SnugZ from Asbury Automotive Group where she worked for just under 10 years, most recently as VP of financial systems.
The supplier's previous CFO, RaNell Lefler, will remain with SnugZ.
- Lefler will transition to the role of chief processing officer.
- Lefler had previously held the CFO role for seven years.
SnugZ's recent growth led to the acquisition of Sweda in January of 2022.
Recently, SnugZ announced a number of moves that the company made in order to reduce lead times. These included:
- Upgraded phone systems.
- New customer service representatives.
- Completely integrated systems and websites.
What They're Saying
The hiring of Allred proves SnugZ was apparently not finished with significant moves and announcements.
"We couldn't be more excited to have Shelly join our team, and she fits in our culture perfectly," Mackay says. "She brings a wealth of knowledge, and we're excited to have her talents as we continue to experience growth."
Allred looks forward to being a part of the industry and the SnugZ team.
"I am really excited to be joining the team here at SnugZ," Allred says. "I can already tell how amazing the people and teams are and am thrilled to learn all about this new industry. I feel like the culture and values are a great fit, and I can't wait to dive into the numbers."