PromoWire (9/27-10/2): Notes And News Releases From Around The Industry
(Editor’s Note: PromoWire by PPAI Media is a running digest of updates from organizations around the promotional products industry. PPAI Media will consider newsworthy entries submitted by any member organization.)
Orbus Named One Of The ‘Best And Brightest Companies To Work For In The Nation’
For the ninth consecutive year, Orbus Visual Communications (PPAI 428128, S7) has been selected as one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation.
- The competition identifies and honors companies that deliver exceptional human resources practices and an impressive commitment to their employees.
- Along with an employer questionnaire, Orbus employees were surveyed as a part of the selection process. Companies are rated in categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition and retention.
- Orbus was one of 385 winners selected from 2,700 nominations for 2023. The competition is a program of the National Association for Business Resources.
“Our continued recognition as one of The Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation is a testament to the dedication and passion of our incredible employees,” says Gary Keefer, CEO of Orbus Visual Communications. “An empowered and fulfilled workforce is the cornerstone of our success and we commit to providing an environment that nurtures personal growth.”
S&S Activewear Tees Up New Headwear Styles From Imperial
S&S Activewear (PPAI 256121, S12) introduces new cap styles from Imperial, a brand named No. 1 in headwear for private and resort golf facilities for six consecutive years by the Association of Golf Merchandisers (AGM).
- Imperial’s diverse range of sought-after styles includes their top-seller, The Original Performance X210P, as well as The North Country Trucker 1287 and The Banff 6017 knit.
- Established in 1916, Imperial is currently making strides beyond the golf world by becoming the Official Licensed Headwear of Major League Pickleball.
“Imperial has dominated the golf industry and now they’re set to take over pickleball,” says Ashley Nielsen, S&S Activewear’s director of marketing & merchandising. “As pickleball’s popularity skyrockets, the possibilities are limitless for Imperial’s expansion into this dynamic sport.”