PromoWire (6/6-6/7): News And Notes From Around The Industry
June 7, 2023
Galaxy Introduces A Bold New Brand Identity
Galaxy, More Than Balloons (PPAI 113835, S7) introduces its new brand and logo, signaling an exciting chapter in the company’s evolution.
- At the centerpiece is a striking new logo with a sleek, minimalist design which embodies simplicity, clarity and a sense of purpose – all hallmarks of the company’s brand culture.
- The rebranding reflects the company’s commitment to innovation, growth and staying ahead in an ever-changing marketplace.
“We are thrilled to unveil our new brand and logo, which reflect the spirit and vision of our organization,” says President Les Dorfman, CAS, BASI. “This rebranding effort represents an important milestone for us, highlighting our commitment to growth and our relentless pursuit of innovation.”
Artmetal’s Krofchick Named Coach Of Special Olympics Team
Evan Krofchick, MAS+, president of Artmetal (PPAI 111332, S3), has been named to the Special Olympics Canada Team Canada as an assistant swim coach for the upcoming World Games in Berlin, June 17 to 25, 2023.
- This is the first world competition for Krofchick, who has been a coach with Special Olympics Toronto for 29 years. He will be part of the 138-person Team Canada delegation competing in nine sports.
- Team Canada will have eight swimmers going for gold in Berlin.
- Special Olympics is a 55-year-old movement to enrich the lives of people with intellectual disabilities and is recognized by the International Olympic Committee. Berlin 2023 will see 7,000 athletes competing in 26 sports from 190 country delegations with over 3,000 coaches and support personnel and 20,000 volunteers.
- The Games will be live streamed at www.berlin2023.org.
June 6, 2023
Baker And Sachs Promoted At Kaeser & Blair
Kaeser & Blair (PPAI 103148, D12) announces promotions within its leadership team to position the company for future growth. Scott Baker has been appointed chief operating officer. He began his career at Kaeser & Blair in 1998 and has been responsible for building and managing the technological infrastructure of the company’s systems.
Liza Sachs has been appointed chief revenue officer. She has been on both sides of the promotional products industry since 1996 and joined Kaeser & Blair last year as director of sales. She will now oversee all sales, marketing, publications and supplier relations.
F45 Training Signs Merchandise Partnership with BDA
Bensussen Deutsch & Associates (BDA) (PPAI 109381, D14), the agency for iconic brands including Major League Baseball, Johnson & Johnson, The Home Depot, NBC and Mercedes Benz, announces a merchandise partnership with F45 Training Holdings Inc., a global fitness community offering in-person and on-demand workouts.
- BDA will create a new line of merchandise to be sold via F45’s website and in various F45 studios nationwide, including an on-trend assortment of accessories and clothing such as gym bags, water bottles, performance shirts, shorts and loungewear for both men and women.
- BDA brings extensive fitness retail expertise to F45, having worked with various companies in the wellness space.
- F45 Training has a network of approximately 2,000 franchises across 66 countries and offers unique 45-minute workouts, which blend elements of high-intensity interval training (HIIT), circuit training and functional training.
Proforma Surpasses 8,000 ProStores Built
Proforma (PPAI 196835, D13) celebrates the launch of its 8,000th ecommerce store, made possible by ProStores, the company’s in-house built and customizable ecommerce solution.
- The achievement reaffirms Proforma’s position as a leader in the industry through its investment in automation and streamlined processes.
“I am grateful for Proforma’s expertise which has directly benefited my business,” says Steve Flaughers, owner of Proforma 3rd Degree Marketing. “In 2022, we were able to not only triple our sales but also secured a multi-million-dollar contract thanks to Proforma’s advanced digital capabilities and innovative ecommerce solutions.”