PromoWire (4/4-4/5): News And Notes From Around The Industry
(Editor’s Note: PromoWire by PPAI Media is a running digest of news releases and updates submitted from organizations around the promotional products industry. PPAI Media edits these only slightly, including for length, and will consider newsworthy entries from any member organization.)
April 6, 2023
Gemline Announces Igloo Playmate Cooler As New Product Offering
Gemline has expanded its product offering to include Igloo Playmate coolers.
- This offering will include the Igloo Playmate Pal 7 Qt Cooler and the Igloo Playmate Elite 16 Qt Cooler.
- Both will be part of Gemline's Summer 2023 Collection.
- Gemline utilizes its recently expanded digital decoration capabilities for these offerings.
- The partnership between Gemline and Igloo began over 10 years ago.
"We are coming off back-to-back record sales years with Igloo products and continue to look for opportunities to offer our distributor partners the most sought-after products and the best branding options available," says Frank Carpenito, president and CEO of Gemline. "We also continue to invest heavily in state-of-the-art decorating technology."
April 5, 2023
Goldstar Announces New Global Web Domain
Goldstar (PPAI 114031) has made a strategic move towards unifying its global brand, bringing together "GoldstarPens.com" and “GoldstarEurope.com” under a single domain: SimplyGoldstar.com.
- “This is an exciting time for our brand and furthering our vision of Simplicity,” says J. Hagel, director of global marketing. “We are working hard on several projects that support an easier way of doing business and opens the door to developing stronger inter-continental partnerships. This new web experience allows distributors across North America and Europe to see all of what we have to offer across each market.”
- A new content platform joins the updated website (ideas.simplygoldstar.com) as well as the addition of the new security-enhanced payment portal Goldstar released in February. More updates are planned later this year.
Allmade Hosting Earth Day Competition
Allmade Apparel (PPAI 743984, S1) is inviting apparel decorators to enter its #EarthDayWithAllmade video reel competition with a chance to win a free trip to Honduras, where Allmade shirts are cut and sewn.
- Contestants must submit a short video reel on or before April 21, showing what they do to celebrate Earth Day.
- For more information, click here.
April 4, 2023
commonsku Hires New VP Of Product Management
commonsku (PPAI 552077) has announced the appointment of Charlie Moscoe as vice president of product management.
“With over 10 years of expertise in software development and product management, including enterprise and consumer experience at Orium (formerly Myplanet), Formio Labs, and LeafLink, Charlie brings a wealth of insight to the commonsku team,” said Catherine Graham, commonsku’s CEO. “He will be an incredible resource for our customers as we continue to develop and prioritize the most impactful features on the platform.”