PromoWire (3/21-3/22): News And Notes From Around The Industry
(Editor’s Note: PromoWire by PPAI Media is a running digest of news releases and updates submitted from organizations around the promotional products industry. PPAI Media edits these only slightly, including for length, and will consider newsworthy entries from any member organization.)
March 22, 2023
City Apparel + Merch Joins Premier Group Network
Ohio-based distributor City Apparel + Merch (PPAI 242048, D5) has joined leading partnering network Premier Group Network.
- City Apparel President Andrea Kramer and her team are committed to delivering solutions for their clients that radically elevate their clients’ brands by connecting people. The company’s "Do Good” philosophy aims to positively impact associates, customers and communities, balancing profit with purpose.
- "Joining Premier Group is exciting for our entire team,” Kramer says. “We look forward to building with other members of the group as we continue our mission to serve clients and our community. I believe the resources available to us through this organization will help fuel our growth as individuals and as a company. Those that collaborate well, win!"
iClick Partners With Retail Brand Elify
iClick (PPAI 254537, S11) and retail brand Elify, providers of mobile marketing solutions, announced a landmark new partnership bringing digital business cards to the promotional products industry.
- Elify’s physical cards provide an easy way to share contact info in person just like traditional business cards but without the need for carrying a stash of paper cards, and no costly printing or reprints.
- As 21st-century marketing tools, Elify Tap products enable cardholders to share more than just contact information, including digital business information from websites to online profiles to customized enterprise marketing pages, all paired with contact information.
- Promo distributors can get samples of all three Elify product offerings by contacting their iClick sales representative or emailing iClick to request samples. Full Elify Tap product details can be found on iClick’s website.
March 21, 2023
Maple Ridge Farms Broadens Collection Of Snack Boxes
Maple Ridge Farms (PPAI 114165, S8) announced the release of eight new snack boxes. The company now offers 11 unique snack boxes with prices ranging from $20 to $50. These exciting new options can be viewed here.
- Each snack box contains a wide variety of popular snacks including Chex Mix, Kind bars and Famous Amos cookies. Maple Ridge Farms includes themes like Breakfast Box, Energy Booster and Let’s Play! A full color custom label is placed on each box to boost its clients’ next promotion.
WePromo, PromoPulse Partner to Offer Marketing Solutions for WePromo Members
WePromo, a buying group exclusively for promotional product distributors, and marketing solutions provider PromoPulse (PPAI 772580) announced a new partnership aimed at offering distributors the best buying and marketing solutions available.
- WePromo members get EQP (or better) pricing from the top ad specialty suppliers in the industry, and now, through this new partnership with PromoPulse, they will also have access to marketing solutions designed to help them stay competitive in an ever-evolving market.
- With AMP, PromoPulse’s automated marketing platform, WePromo distributors can now send preferred supplier-produced branded product content to their customers automatically.
- "We are excited to partner with WePromo to offer distributors a comprehensive solution to their marketing needs," said Jason Nokes, founder of PromoPulse. "Our deep experience in both branded merchandise and technology, combined with WePromo's unique approach to buying groups, will help their distributors stay ahead of the game."