PromoWire (1/19-1/23): News And Notes From Around The Industry
(Editor’s Note: PromoWire by PPAI Media is a running digest of news releases and updates submitted from organizations around the promotional products industry. PPAI Media edits these only slightly, including for length, and will consider newsworthy entries from any member organization.)
January 24, 2023
Proforma Continues To Grow With $600 Million In Sales
Proforma (PPAI 196835, D13) broke its own record by achieving a staggering $600 million in sales by the end of 2022.
- This record-breaking year also expanded Proforma’s reach, as its distributors were able to serve almost 60,000 customers with deliveries in over 100 countries.
- “$600 million is a titanic figure within the industry. I am incredibly proud of our Distributors, their teams, and our Support Center staff for working together to achieve this milestone, and I am convinced that the best is yet to come.” says Brian Carothers, chief technology officer.
- Proforma’s focus on eCommerce with initiatives like its Certification Program and the development of its cutting-edge automated workflow has contributed to its overall operational efficiency and has led to over one million orders processed through ProVision, Proforma’s proprietary business management platform.
January 23, 2023
Koozie Group Promotes Pierre Montaubin To Chief Product And Sustainability Officer
Koozie Group (PPAI 114187, S13) announced the promotion of Pierre Montaubin to the newly-created position of Chief Product and Sustainability Officer. Montaubin assumed his new position on January 1, 2023. This marks the first time in Koozie Group’s history that sustainability has held a seat in the C-suite.
- Montaubin has 14 years of experience in the promotional products industry. In his new role, he will continue to focus on driving innovation with new products and brands that align with the company’s “Keep It. Give It.” initiative.
- He will retain his general management role for the product innovation, sourcing, compliance, and vendor relationship teams both in the US and Asia. Additionally, he will spearhead the company’s sustainability efforts.
- “Pierre’s years of experience across sourcing, compliance, logistics, and service have proven to be an invaluable asset to Koozie Group,” said David Klatt, Koozie Group CEO. “He has been instrumental in our corporate social responsibility efforts, and this newly created role shows our commitment to being an industry leader in this area.”
January 20, 2023
Blue Generation Announces New Director Of Key Accounts
Blue Generation (PPAI 174655, S11) welcomes Susan Koedoot as its new director of key accounts.
- Koedoot brings many years of experience to Blue Generation from both the supplier and distributor side.
- Koedoot will lead the Blue Generation sales team in strengthening its relationships and growing sales with the national account organizations.