PromoWire (11/29-11/30): Notes And News Releases From Around The Industry
(Editor’s Note: PromoWire by PPAI Media is a running digest of news releases and updates submitted from organizations around the promotional products industry. PPAI Media edits these only slightly, including for length, and will consider newsworthy entries from any member organization.)
November 30, 2022
Geiger Partners With The Roux Institute At Northeastern University
- The partnership focuses on developing and expanding upon Geiger’s robust digital and analytic needs as the company continues a path of rapid growth.
- This partnership will help bridge the talent pipeline between the university and its corporate partners as it includes a cooperative education (co-op) program where students can gain real-world work experience with some of Maine’s top businesses.
- Additionally, “Experiential Project-Based Work” will allow students to help solve business issues in real time, and a “Learning Advisory” program will help assess organizational data competency and optimize Geiger's new global business platform.
Storm Creek Adds Account Executive & Account Manager
Storm Creek announced it has added two critical positions to its growing staff.
- Aaron Thomas Smith has been hired as an account executive. As a member of the sales team, Smith will seek to grow strategic accounts by building relationships with current customers as well as seeking out new business opportunities.
- Andrea Anderson is the newest account manager on Storm Creek’s growing sales team. Anderson has over 15 years of experience in customer-facing roles and has spent the last 3.5 years in the promo industry.