PPAI 100 is an exclusive, research-backed ranking of the 100 leading distributors and the 100 leading suppliers in the promotional products industry. Companies are scored based on a variety of metrics.

The Victorinox (PPAI 113873, Silver) brand, most renowned for its iconic Swiss Army Knife, has evoked fine quality for more than 130 years. The Monroe, Connecticut, company is also highly regarded for its watches, travel gear, cutlery, cutting boards and binoculars.

The majority of the company’s products are manufactured in Switzerland. Victorinox AG is an independent family company and 90% of shares are held by the Victorinox Foundation. The remaining 10% of shares are held by a not-for-profit foundation that supports charitable projects.

PPAI 100 Percentile By Category

2023 Revenue: $7.5 million (estimate)
Three-Year Trend: +11%
2023 PPAI 100 Ranking: Not Ranked
High Marks: Industry Faith

Next | Supplier No. 94: Continental Marketing Services