NetSuite User Group To Meet In Person At The PPAI Expo 2024
PPAI will be hosting its NetSuite user group at The PPAI Expo 2024 this month. Promo professionals will have numerous opportunities to learn, network and discover how to maximize their Oracle NetSuite experience.
- The user group will meet on Monday, January 15 in Oceanside G ballroom.
- It will kick off at noon and go until 5:30 pm, with attendees welcome to come and go to portions as they please.
“We launched our first NetSuite user group last year at The PPAI Expo, and it was a tremendous success,” says Nick DiNicola, PPAI’s digital transformation manager. “It has only grown in scope since then, and we’re excited this year will feature an ‘Ask Me Anything’, expert panel discussions, program updates, working sessions and a networking happy hour sponsored by Oracle NetSuite.”
The NetSuite User Group
Oracle NetSuite can be a powerful industry tool, but it’s not a “one-size-fits-all” solution in terms of application, integration and need. There’s a certain time commitment required to ensure that a promo company is properly maximized – or even to avoid creating headaches or inefficiencies.
PPAI believes the best solution to this is obvious: dialogue.
- That’s why the Association created a NetSuite user group to share best practices, tips for maximizing the platform, potential troubleshooting and networking surrounding NetSuite.
- Meetups and online communication are included in the user group.
- Experienced NetSuite users and business collaborators, such representatives from eXtendTech, provide methodologies for tailoring the ERP to specific needs or growth opportunities.
“What makes the user group important is there are different ways to utilize this tool,” says Kari Banner, PPAI’s associate manager of affinity programs and a key organizer of the user group.
NetSuite At The PPAI Expo 2024
Opportunities abound for NetSuite users at The PPAI Expo 2024 with more than five hours of structured plans for anyone interested in what the PPAI NetSuite user group has to offer.
- The meetup’s sessions and activities will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- No registration is required.
- Attendees can come and go to Oceanside G ballroom as their schedule permits.
- Come prepared with laptops for a working session within NetSuite. Access to power is provided.
There will be experts on hand with presentations about new developments that can be utilized via Oracle NetSuite. However, there will be plenty of time for networking with fellow NetSuite users, as a primary motivation for the user group is to connect industry peers who might be able to share similar hiccups or best practices, using collaboration to create a more efficient industry.
The schedule for the PPAI NetSuite user group in-person meeting sessions is as follows*:
- 12-1 p.m.: “Ask Me Anything” presented by Bryant Park Consulting, a top NetSuite partner.
- 1-1:40 p.m.: Break
- 1:40-2:25 p.m.: “Hands on Deep Dive” – a panel discussion with representatives of NetSuite, eXtendTech, Bryant Park and Celigo.
- 2:35-3:20 p.m.: “What’s New with NetSuite” presented by NetSuite Oracle.
- 3:30-4:30 p.m.: "Learning Lab – SuiteAnalytics” as presented from SuiteWorld.
- Happy Hour/Networking sponsored by Oracle NetSuite.
*Times may vary slightly.