Logomark Undergoes Top Leadership Changes
Logomark (PPAI 110898, S11) has made a change in leadership.
The California-based supplier has promoted internally, announcing that Clive Goldberg, formerly the company’s chief operating officer, will be taking over as president. Former president Trevor Gnesin will remain in a leadership role with Logomark.
The Leadership Change
The move to place Goldberg as the president is less of a leadership shakeup and more of a refiguring of roles and titles.
- Goldberg joined Logomark in 2019.
- He was previously serving as the company’s COO.
- Prior to joining the promotional products world in 2019, Goldberg worked in the automotive parts industry for three decades holding CEO, CFO and COO positions.
Goldberg has big shoes to fill as he takes over the role for Gnesin, who has over 40 years of experience in the promotional products industry and has owned Logomark since its founding 30 years ago.
- Gnesin will remain with Logomark as CEO/chairman.
- In this role, the former president will spend increased time adding new brands to the Logomark portfolio.
Logomark’s current offerings include gifts, pens, accessories, drinkware, mobile technologies, custom packaging and watches.
- Goldberg will officially begin his tenure as president on March 1.
What They’re Saying
Joining any company in 2019, as Goldberg did, was surely a challenge. The COVID-19 pandemic was just around the corner, and there have been waves of global and economic uncertainty since then. Gnesin says that Goldberg’s ability to help Logomark through these times was a factor in the decision to promote him to president.
“Throughout the challenges that COVID brought, Clive proved his management skills time and again,” Gnesin says. “Through his leadership, we have been able to slash costs and increase EBITDA, improve customer service, better our inventory levels and more, all while retaining 97% of our team and building company morale.”
For his part, Goldberg seems to feel that this new position will be a continuation of the momentum that he and Logomark have experienced together.
“I am very excited about my new role with Logomark,” Goldberg says. “Leading the executive management team has been a fulfilling experience as we continue to be creative, innovative and focused on the future.”