Fully Promoted Reports Record Sales Thus Far In 2023
Fully Promoted (PPAI 240143, D7) – ranked the No. 18 distributor in this year’s PPAI 100 – has announced that it has achieved record-high systemwide sales thus far in 2023.
A specific figure wasn’t disclosed, but the West Palm Beach, Florida-based company reached $212.5 million in revenue last year, according to PPAI data.
- Fully Promoted said new location growth is up 15% year to date, with the firm opening eight new locations both domestically and internationally. The company also noted that there are plans to open four or five more locations in August.
- Fully Promoted has also signed 24 franchise agreements year to date, among which is a new master license for the United Kingdom for Jamal Abdul Shah, who comes from the financial industry. It’s the first new master agreement for the company since 2018.
“Our primary focus going into this year was growing our brand – both from a systemwide and unit-level standpoint,” says Andrew Titus, president of Fully Promoted. “We’re thrilled to see positive momentum in both these areas of our business with even more to come. The key to our collective success so far this year has been prioritizing our valued clients through attraction, retention and engagement. There is so much excitement about our brand right now, our future is very bright.”
Fully Promoted’s Annual Convention
Last month, the 23-year-old distributorship hosted its annual brand convention in Chicago, garnering record attendance among franchise owners, vendor partners and company leadership.
The event kicked off with a welcome session co-presented by Titus and Michelle Longueira, vice president of operations at Fully Promoted, and went on to feature three days of brand updates, panel discussions, networking mixers and an owner townhall meeting moderated by ASI President & CEO Timothy Andrews.
A highlight of the convention was an awards ceremony and dinner where Fully Promoted recognized outstanding franchise owners, such as:
- Hall of Fame inductees: Michelle Bottino (St. Charles & Schaumburg, IL); Garrick Jacobi (Boise, ID); Jeff Moffett (Overland Park, KS)
- MVP Award: Garrick Jacobi (Boise, ID)
- President’s Awards: Todd Diskin (Olathe, KS); Robert & Tina Pouliot (Raritan, NJ)
“2023 is already proving to be a tremendous year for Fully Promoted – the system is growing, franchise owners are breaking sales records and there are exciting things happening behind the scenes that will enhance operations across the board,” says Ray Titus, CEO of United Franchise Group (UFG), of which Fully Promoted is an affiliated brand. “You can feel the energy and excitement surrounding this brand which reaffirms the best is yet to come.”