Facilisgroup’s McCune To Step Down
Ashley McCune, who has served as president of St. Louis-based Facilisgroup (PPAI 493664) – a company that provides a software-as-a-service-based (SaaS) platform for promotional products distributors – since 2020, is stepping down. As president, she has overseen a period of significant growth, transformation and strategic progress.
A Change In Leadership
McCune is vacating the president’s seat at the company on October 6.
“I have been deeply honored and privileged to serve as part of this incredible company, and it’s with
tremendous gratitude that I reflect on the journey we have shared together,” says McCune. “Although this decision was not easy, I am optimistic about the future of Facilisgroup and The Pebble Group. I leave the business on great terms with the confidence that our shared core values and mission will continue to drive this organization to even greater heights.”
Chris Lee, CEO of the Pebble Group, the UK-based parent company of Facilisgroup and British distributor Brand Addition, will take the role of acting president to oversee the appointment of her successor and continue developing the products, services, and business.
“Ashley leaves with our thanks and best wishes on the next chapter of her career knowing she will always be remembered as playing a significant part of the Facilisgroup story,” says Lee. “She leaves the business with a fantastic foundation for future growth, and we have much to look forward to through the remainder of 2023 and beyond, continuing the development of the business.
“We will now focus on implementing the best structure and leadership to take the business to new, exciting levels for the benefit of our team, our partners, and our suppliers.”
A Facilisgroup Veteran
McCune is a longstanding member of the Facilisgroup team and has been with the company since its early days. She assumed the role of president in January 2020 during a time of leadership transition at the company.
- Founder Dan Rochette and Martin Weber, chief business development officer, officially retire at the time.
- Then CEO Chuck Fandos, CAS, took a new position at The Pebble Group.
- McCune had previously served as chief operations officer, a role she took in June 2019. Prior to that, she was vice president of operations and marketing.
During her tenure, the company realized several milestones. Among them are:
- In June 2020, its distributor partners surpassed $1 billion in sales for the first time.
- The company’s sales program, Facilis360, qualified as an elective for PPAI's Certified Advertising Specialist (CAS) certification in December 2020.
- Facilisgroup launched its emPOWER Her initiative, which is designed to devote a space within the Facilisgroup community specifically for female leadership, in March 2021.
- It was named one of PPAI’s Greatest Companies To Work For in 2023.