Distributors: PPAI’s Sales Volume Estimate Survey Opens Thursday
PPAI is preparing data to help distributors communicate the value of promotional products to your clients.
To make the data as complete, we need 2022 sales estimates from as many distributorships as possible – including yours. A survey to inform the estimate will be sent to a comprehensive list of industry distributors on Thursday, December 1.
Please be on the lookout and take the survey as early as possible if you receive it. Respondents have the option to select one of three exciting prizes as a thank you for participating.
A Standard Measure
Since 1965, PPAI has produced the annual Sales Volume Estimate, which enables the Association to promote the industry and helps your business gain more credibility with clients and the public at large.
- This year, we’ve significantly shortened the survey, making it simpler than ever to respond and helping us to improve the results.
- The survey should take less than five minutes to finish.
- On behalf of PPAI, the survey is conducted by independent research firm Relevant Insights.
All distributorships have the option for information about their company to remain completely confidential and only seen by Relevant Insights, the third party firm conducting the research.
If your company chooses, however, Relevant Insights will allow PPAI to review the results for new, upcoming awards programs celebrating the industry’s success.
- Responses will NOT be used to determine PPAI dues.
- The results of the survey are provided in the aggregate only and will be available in the spring.
You can see last year’s study results here.
The survey is sent to ranking personnel at distributorships. If you receive the survey but believe it is better intended for someone else within your company, please contact email@example.com.
PPAI is grateful for your participation in helping to define and shape the promotional products industry for the benefit of all members.