Distributors: PPAI’s Sales Volume Estimate Survey Opens Friday
It’s that time of the year again: PPAI is preparing data to help distributors communicate the value of promotional products to their clients.
- Since 1965, PPAI has produced the annual Sales Volume Estimate, which enables the Association to promote the industry and helps your business gain more credibility with clients and the public at large.
But we need your help. The Association requests 2023 sales estimates from as many distributorships as possible – including yours. A survey to inform the estimate will be sent to a comprehensive list of industry distributors on Friday, December 1.
Also, for the first time, PPAI is conducting a Canadian Sales Volume Estimate in partnership with Promotional Products Professionals of Canada (PPPC). Industry distributors in Canada can expect to receive a survey (offered in both English and French) on Friday, December 1, as well.
- On behalf of PPAI, both surveys are conducted by independent research firm Relevant Insights.
- Both surveys should take less than five minutes to finish.
Please be on the lookout and take the survey as early as possible if you receive it. Respondents have the opportunity to enter one of several drawings for $300 Amazon gift cards.
Both surveys close on January 5, 2024.
All distributorships have the option for information about their company to remain completely confidential and only seen by Relevant Insights, the third-party firm conducting the research.
- Responses will NOT be used to determine PPAI dues.
- The results of the survey are provided in the aggregate only and will be available in the spring.
You can see last year’s study results here.
The survey is sent to ranking personnel at distributorships. If you receive the survey but believe it’s better intended for someone else within your company, please contact email@example.com.
PPAI is grateful for your participation in helping to define and shape the promotional products industry for the benefit of all members.