2024 Women's Leadership Conference To Be Held In Nashville
Music City will host the PPAI Women’s Leadership Conference in 2024.
- The 2024 WLC will be held at the Hutton Hotel in Nashville June 23-25.
- It will mark the first time in more than 15 years that the event has been held in Nashville.
A Signature PPAI Event
WLC is one of the promo industry’s most pivotal events of the year. Women, in every stage of their career, gather to share empowering business advice, triumphs and their hopes for the future.
“This event supports an important community that has always been exceptionally engaged supportive of one another and supportive of PPAI,” says Ellen Tucker, CAS, CAE, vice president, revenue and expositions, at PPAI. “We want to keep prioritizing the growth of WLC because it’s an investment that continues to pay off for our industry in more ways than we can count.”
- Meant to be an opportunity for networking, education and practical content, WLC has long been an environment that fosters community within the women of the promo world.
With promo veterans having made WLC an integral part of their schedule every year, the event has also managed to grow each year, creating a blend of fresh and experienced. Organic mentoring opportunities have blossomed through WLC weekend like perhaps no other industry event.
“The event was overall extremely inspiring,” Mary Jo Tomasini, MAS+, CEO of Competitive Edge said of last year’s WLC in Minnesota. “It was so great to meet so many new women. The relationship aspect is what I love.”
The Hutton Hotel In Nashville
For the first time since 2007, the WLC will be held in Nashville.
Otherwise known as Music City, the city will provide a festive backdrop for promo professionals to get together at the Hutton Hotel.
- A boutique hotel just steps away from Nashville’s historic Music Row, the Hutton Hotel includes a recently renovated meeting space.
- PPAI expects to have an exclusive buyout of all the hotel’s rooms.
“I’m so looking forward to enjoying this city with these amazing women,” says Lindsey Davis, MAS, director, business development, at PPAI. “Even more, I am excited to have an entire boutique property to ourselves.”
The musically inclined are encouraged to attend the 2024 WLC, as the Hutton Hotel includes a vinyl library collection for guests’ in-room record players as well as a selection of guitars, basses and ukuleles to noodle with during your stay.