Top executive(s): Jeff Ross, president
Headquarters: St. Louis, Missouri
Benefits/unique perks: Dental, vision and life insurance, and 401(k) employer matching
What employees say: “I would describe working at Indoff as a laidback work environment with a lot of autonomy to complete my workload. I love the open-door policy and being able to speak to the leadership team at any time. I feel appreciated for the work that I do and love that the CEO greets everyone by name daily.”
What Indoff President Jeff Ross says:
- to spend their time solely focused on selling and not administration
- to have freedom to sell however and whenever they wish; we do not manage our salespeople
- to earn the best living as a W-2 employee (highest commission rate in the industry)
- We share supplier rebates with our salespeople
- Indoff has provided an in-house design specialist who can provide same-day turnaround
- Indoff now has CSR (customer service representation) to do all of the customer ordering, sourcing and follow-up
- Indoff now pays a minimum of 60% of the gross profit....and up to 75%.
- Indoff now provides internal resources to develop company stores, marketing programs/campaigns, etc.
- We fund TAS certification
- We offer a stipend for those who attend The PPAI Expo
- We provide a popular industry search engine and presentation tool
- Indoff has sales tax nexus in most states, therefore relieving the buyers' burden of remitting use tax payments to states for purchases made through Indoff."